The Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circle website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

im done with WoW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jshadows
Jshadows

Active : 16

im done with WoW Empty
PostSubject: im done with WoW   im done with WoW I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:35 pm

well my paid time was up today, so i was thinking if i should pay again or just stop playing, i have been bored of the game as of late, may be due to summer..i dont know
im just not having fun anymore, i would go on my guys and just do nothing, try to do an instance, but i cant, questing i just couldnt without getting bored

so it seems the legend is done with WoW...maybe you'll see me in 3months or so, dont know...

still be playing my ps3; J-CAMPS

edit: for all you guys who say "ya right", heres proof..i deleted some of the person stuff (names, account ect.., replaced it with XXXX)

Hello there Jamie--

This message is being sent to confirm that all credit card information has been removed from the World of Warcraft account XXXXX, effectively cancelling its recurring subscription as of May 27, 2010 4:44 AM UTC. The account will not bill or renew any further unless new payment information (credit card or game card) is manually entered in.

The account will remain playable for the remaining time it has already paid for. This account's current prepaid time will expire on May 25, 2010 12:31 PM UTC.

Please Note: Cancelling one World of Warcraft subscription that has been merged to a Battle.net Account will not cancel all World of Warcraft Accounts which have been similarly merged. If you wish to cancel more than one subscription, you must cancel each individually.

To check your account status at any time, you can log into your Account Management page at this link, using your account name and password:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/XXXX (i wasnt sure if it would auto direct anyone into my account, XXXX really said account)

At this time, Blizzard has no plans to delete or "expire" characters, even if an account is deactivated or cancelled. This means that all of your characters and their progress will be retained on our servers. Should you decide to return to World of Warcraft and reactivate your account, you will be able to pick up your characters again wherever you left off.

In the event you have any other billing questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Billing & Account Services team for support. You can reply to this email directly, or call 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499) for live phone support between 8am and 8pm Pacific Time. Users in Australia should please call 800-041-378, if the standard 800 line does not work for them.

Regards,

Billing & Account Services
Blizzard Entertainment
billing@blizzard.com
Back to top Go down
TaintedJan
Officer

Active : 14

im done with WoW Empty
PostSubject: Re: im done with WoW   im done with WoW I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:37 am

Sorry to hear that you've become bored with the game. Hope you come back at a later time we'll still be here. Enjoy your free time. Smile
Back to top Go down

im done with WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circle :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: