The Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circle website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Other game experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helfane- Una
Admin
Helfane- Una

Active : 530

Other game experience Empty
PostSubject: Other game experience   Other game experience I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm

What other games have you played? Allods and many many playstation and xbox games along with all other systems. those 2 are my other alternative systems besides computer.

What is your favorite game besides wow? I really enjoy Allods. it is very similar to wow but feels more technical and team oriented in a way

Would you consider yourself a video game addict? sadly, I would. I have a horribly hard time not playing games when I am home

How often do you play your other favorite game besides wow? Allods is still in closed beta and is currently offline till Dec 1st so I havn't played it much. had a maybe 5 days to play it so far.
Back to top Go down
https://thecircleguild.forumotion.net
Jshadows
Jshadows

Active : 16

Other game experience Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other game experience   Other game experience I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:49 pm

What other games have you played? NHL, Socom, MAG...alot more...mainly ps3 ( J-CAMPS)

What is your favorite game besides wow? NHL

Would you consider yourself a video game addict? yes, i need to play it everyday

How often do you play your other favorite game besides wow? more then wow (NHL)
Back to top Go down

Other game experience
Page 1 of 1