The Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Circle website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

authenticator..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iwillruleu
Officer

Active : 47

authenticator.. Empty
PostSubject: authenticator..   authenticator.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Seriously guys if yall don't have one on your account you should seriously start thinking about getting one. its much simplier than having to deal with the mess of having your account hacked, and not getting a definite answer from blizz on wether or not they are doing anything. Its also way better then having some loser hacking you and putting an authenticator on your account so you cant even change any of your setting and/or even log in.
so my word of advise is get one because its definently worth the six dollarls (or free if you can download the app from the blizz webstie).
Back to top Go down
Swollz
Swollz

Active : 4

authenticator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: authenticator..   authenticator.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm

yeah listen to him, I just got a authenicator from blizzard and it makes my account security way higher. Its definetly worth it. I encourage all of you to get one, it keeps you from getting your account hacked. I have myself an iPhone so I just download the blizzard authenicator from the Itunes app store for free, and then i set it up with my battle.net account. Then whenever i go to log in, the authenicator on my phone randomly makes me a code to type in everytime i log into WoW.

Please get it, I would hate to see one of my guildies get hacked.

Back to top Go down
aries
aries

Active : 17

authenticator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: authenticator..   authenticator.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 pm

My thing is they should make these authenticators free not make us pay for em. It comes like saying blizzard does not want to do anything about hackers or put more advanced measures in place only because they can make a profit off hackers. It doesn't matter if it's 2 dollars 7 dollars or 10 we shouldn't have to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

authenticator.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: authenticator..   authenticator.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

authenticator..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Circle :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: